OUTDOOR SIGNALLING LAB
Officer Incharge : Shri K.Uma Maheswara Rao, Asst Professor Signal
Supervisor Incharge: Shri P Srinivasa Rao, IOS-1
Shri CHBS Srinivas Kumar, IOS-4
Smt P Shakila, IOS-5
This lab has equipments being used mostly in Out door on Indian Railways
This lab contains the following equipments:
- Two Road Class B Station with Std III P.I: With MACLS.
- Motor Operated Point layouts – with Siemens , IRS rotary Type (LH , RH types), clamp type point machine(Gorakhpur make).
- Modified and Integrated LED signals of different makes
- Junction type route indicator with LED units.
- Multi lamp(efftronics make) and stencil type route indicators.
- 3 and 4 aspect MACLS with Cascading, Shunt signal unit.
- LC gates- Electrical lifting barriers (Mettuguda, Heitz makes ).
- Insulation joints and glued joints
- Universal , UQ and LQ Signal mechanisms, wire operated point mechanisms, Double wrie levers assembly, compensators for wires and roddings, Unit wrie detectors, Double wire rotary detectors.
- Semaphore Signal spectacles, A type, B type and UQ.
- Placement of MACLS in D/L, S/L for different Standards of Interlocking.
- Facing Point Locks, Hand Plunger lock and E-type locks.
- Mechanical Lever Frames : Double wire (48 lever), Direct Type Lever (12 levers), Catch Handle Type Lever Frames.
- 2 Road MG layout with STD-I interlocking, LQ with mechanical disengager operated by direct Lever Frame SA530, points locally operated, points secured by Hand Plunger locks.
- Swing type LC gate.
- Mechanical Lifting Barrier.
- Misc : Electrical key transmitter (RE/Non RE), IRS style B post type reverser, Lever locks and circuit controllers.
- DC Track Circuits RE / Non-RE bench model and Live sleeper short fault finding.
- Electrical Point Detector, Signalling Cables and Cable Meggering.