Officer Incharge : Smt K Rajani Devi
Supervisor Incharge: Shri B U M K Sridhar, IB-1
Assisted By: Shri C Chengaiah Babu, IB-2
|Block Signalling Lab has various types of block instruments being used on Indian Railways. Both Table top miniature models, actual Instruments & Various parts of the equipments give clear idea including inaccessible parts. Digital Flexi charts depict detailed circuits of these Block Instruments and related accessories. |
This lab has the following equipments:
- Single Line
- >> Token Instruments - Neale's Ball and Tablet Token instrument
- >> Tokenless Instruments
- i. Push button type: In 3 versions (36 relay, 40 relay, and all Q style relay versions)
- ii. Frequency Modulation (Handle) Type: Daido Type
- Double line block instruments of makes:
- >> SGE (London)
- >> Byculla Work shop (Central Railway)
- >> Howrah Work shop (Eastern Railway)
- >> Podanur work shop (Southern Railway)
- Block Working through Axle Counters :
- >> With Optic Fibre using existing Block Instruments.
- >> With Separate Block Panels.
- Intermediate block signalling with Auto TOL feature.